Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Minutes To Midnight

My body is screaming PAIN! I'm sick and dying any moment... The rush of blood is rising to my brain. Argh!.. Today's a not so very good day. Besides from having fun during guitar lesson (second day), had a MAJOR headache D= . The feeling sucks. Damn it. Can't breathe anymore. It's minutes to midnight and I so am going to stop typing this stupid thing anymore. I need rest (lots of it) if I still want to attend lesson tomorrow. Hope I'll be better. And Kids out there, here's a lesson I learnt today, whenever you have the SOREST sore throat, don't ever take strepsils because it only helps by producing more phylum. ( seriously, shrew whatever  that is written on the box. Take my advice:D ) 
God HEAL the sick! 

* Coughs..* Sniff Sniff *..


Fayth wrote on 11:41 PM.