Saturday, December 13, 2008
How I Wish I Had 10 Bloody Grand..

If I had Ten Grand, things would not be what it is today
I could be a hero, I could be the top of the world, I could be anything or anyone..
Sometimes i struggle through this period in my life where i feel so..
In Desperate Need of Money, like African Kids longing for water or struggling to survive,
Why do I feel this way.. God knows.. I try not to ask for too much.. but every time i step out of the house, every time i walk into a shop, every time i look at something so gorgeous, my heart bleeds.
Why can't I not stop thinking about it and be happy for the things i have? What is wrong with me?
Temptation Is Everywhere. Trying to resist. But not knowing how.
Maybe I should just lock myself in a cave. Then I will not face my deepest fear.
God I pray to you, Help Me not fall into the dark hole where turning back would be the Impossibe. 


Fayth wrote on 11:05 PM.