Sunday, December 14, 2008
Sunday's SunShine

Sunday is where for some people, the end of a week or the beginning of a whole new week. For me, Sunday is when I go to church and present myself before my God and thinking/flashing of my past doings and confessing them before Him. And that's what I do on MOST sundays, well, for today, It was a bit different. I had a really heavy heart,
that I just could not unload. I just could not focus anymore on what I had to do. And I kept thinking, whether there was the need to even do so, and by that, I all ready felt so guilty. I mean of Course it's not a want to situation it's a need to.(If you know what I mean) Like in the bible, the verse which said: "Come all those who are heavy burden and I will give you rest" And plus it's like a sin to come before the Lord without a peaceful heart. I know all these stuff, but it's just that..haiya..there are so many questions I want to find the answer to. Why I'm I filled with so much doubt. Screw it.. And that was how i battled with myself in church today.
May God help me with my unbelief.



Fayth wrote on 2:48 PM.